Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Who I am with you, is who I really want to be" - Chris Young

Recently, I reconnected with a friend from high school. Talking to him the last two weeks has been really nice.  It has been a long time since I have come across someone who inspires my creativity, the way that he has been lately, it has been such a nice change of pace.  I don't think people ever really realize how important it is to know people who inspire you to be better at what you do, who continuously push you to out do your self.  I find myself finally getting back to a point where all I want to do is pick up my camera and spend hours taking pictures.. I've missed that feeling.  I feel like I've been missing a lot of things lately, and over the last two weeks, I started realizing that that doesn't have to be the case.  I spend so much time working, that I wasn't making time for myself, or the other people who matter to me, or really even time for what I want, and I feel myself finally letting go of all of that, and simply enjoying the little things again.  That feeling has started making me really miss the mountains... there is always something magical about them, and I really can't wait to find an excuse to return... Enjoy these pictures from the last time I made my way up to the Blue Ridge Mountains.. and remember it's ok to always make time for the things that bring you true happiness and delight.. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment