Saturday, October 12, 2013


Sorry for the long gaps between posts, now that the school year has started back up, I have been crazy busy.  Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to update more, as I will be traveling up to the mountains and back on a mini adventure.  Until then, however, I hope you enjoy the few image I have taken over the last few weeks. 

Lately I've been working on the concept of perspective. It is easy enough to just snap pictures and call it a day, it is a whole other thing to make the conscious decision to explore different perspectives, and view points.  Photography has the power to be quite the art form, and it is that thought process that has had me shifting the way I look at taking pictures. Do I still point the camera and just snap pictures, sure do, but I have been at least trying to shake up some things... I hope you enjoy the shift. 








And by far my favorite "new perspective" picture is the one that follows.  It is a picture of an Orb Spider hanging on to it's web from the side.  Plus it has been raining, so the water droplets look amazing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment